Love making your own face masks and skincare products?
I have created this lovely set for you from my favourite sizes for using at home and travelling with... sounds crazy I know, however there's nothing like a little bit of home pampering when you're on an erratic schedule!
- Bamboo Tray 20x20cm
- Bamboo Mask bowl with spoon, spatula and brush
- Frosted Bottles & Jars for your potions
- 30g cosmetic jar, 30ml serum bottle, 50ml mist bottle
And to add a bit of luxury to your pampering session:
- Bamboo velour headband - washable
- Bamboo cotton face pads x 4 – washable
Why not add a clay mask to get you started...?
- Green: Detoxifying and healing for polluted and acne-prone skin.
- Red: Ideal for mature and stressed skin. Perfect for healing broken capillaries and undereye bags.
- Pink: Sensitive skin friendly.
- Yellow: Like green clay, but gentler. Yellow clay may be used on sun-damaged and fatigued skin.
- Ivory: Very calming and can be used in a multitude of ways to dry up excess oils.
- Kaolin: The gentlest of all clays, wonderful for sensitive skin.